Sunday, March 20, 2005

White Castle

Just like the tide, so go our brows. High to low in the blink of an eye. Today, Seppo and I watched "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" (which was hysterical and definitely worth watching -- during one of the scenes, I laughed until I couldn't breathe and actual tears streamed down my face), resulting in me having a massive White Castle craving, just like H & K, except I wasn't high so I have no real excuse except that I grew up in the Northeast. :D

Seppo and I picked up some small rolls (definitely not of the WC variety; they were heartier sourdough ones), boston lettuce, onions, and some ground beef, and went to town. Lindsi came by for a while, so we shared some of the 20 patties we made. Definitely not haute cuisine, but satisfying nonetheless. We still have 6 patties left. Hahahah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never ate at a White Castle. Though from what I hear, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. ;)

- Mike

7:37 AM  
Blogger eingy said...

That is a sad, sad thing that must be addressed right away! Go watch the movie and drive to your nearest White Castle (even if it's hundreds of miles away). :D

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home